Join the TS Prosperity Group by following these easy steps:
1. Schedule a 60 minute Discovery Meeting
What you will need to provide
In order for us to have an effective estate planning meeting, you should bring copies of the following:
- Existing trust(s) or will
- Powers of appointment (POA’s)
- Health directive/living will
- Personal financial statement
- Current asset statements
- Last 3 years of federal tax returns
- Anything else you see as pertinent to your legacy
You should also spend a little time thinking about the following:
- Who are your likely beneficiaries?
- Are there any special familial situations you need to address? (i.e. special needs grandchild or spendthrift?)
- Do you have concerns about how your assets will be used?
- Are there any charities that you should/would like to help?
- Other unique concerns (family farm, business succession, unique assets)
- What do you want your legacy to be?
2. Attend a 60 minute Solution Meeting
What we will provide
- Investment Proposal Statement
- Proposed Portfolio
- Document Assessment
- Comprehensive Prosperity Planning
3. Complete Account Opening Paperwork
External transfers may take 2-3 weeks.
4. Account Funding
If you’re ready to get started with your 60-minute discovery meeting, call us toll free at: 1-844-487-3115